About The Sooner Stilettos
Derica Wyatt, Goiya Carter, Peyton Little, Gileysa Penzo, Lansia Williams, T'onya Edwards
Peyton Little, Shaya Kellogg, VV Pierre-Louis, McKenna Treece, Gabbi Ortiz, Ijeoma Odimgbe, Maddie Manning, Kaylon
Jan Ross, Assistant Coach, Sherri Coale, Head Coach,
and Assistant Coaches Chad Thrailkill and Pam DeCosta.
Pictured: Beth Brown, Karen Renfroe, Karen Rieger, Susy Calonkey, Lisa Wells, Katelyn Kalonkey, Jonna Scambler, Mary Pointer, Misti Connelly, Kathy Bentley and Jeannine Baker.
Also, Julia Chew, Lindy Ritz, Susan Rutter and Kate Stanton
Since its inception, the Sooner Stilettos has grown into nearly 150 members, who have transformed into a support group for all areas of OU Athletics. The Stilettos meet regularly and host a variety of events, usually bookended by meet-and-greets and business card exchanges that help student-athletes gain valuable networking connections as they seek career advice and future internship and employment opportunities.
Join us as we strive to inspire woman in our community to stand out
Become a Sooner Stiletto and enrich your life by networking with successful women in the community while inspiring the next generation of women through mentoring female student-athletes and supporting OU Women’s Basketball. Your dues help support programs for our student athletes and our members. Membership entitles you to invitations to exclusive events and newsletters, which include an up-close and personal look into the program and its dynamic leader, Coach Sherri Coale.
• Receiving the Sooner Stiletto news with updates about Sooner players and alumni.
• Attending exclusive Sooner Stiletto events throughout the year with Stilettos, team and Coach Coale.
• Networking opportunities with other business women and community leaders.
• Leaving a positive legacy for woman today, tomorrow and beyond through mentoring and career connections and empowerment opportunities.
• Providing programming support for our student athletes and Sooner Stiletto members.
• Wearing with pride, a unique Sooner Stiletto pin, available only to members.
Click the join button, or contact Kate Gaines in the Woman’s Basketball Office at 405.325.8322, if you prefer to provide your information over the phone.
Click the button below to join!